Monday, January 14, 2008

Kalahari Good Times



So I was at the Kalahari this past weekend with my friends Clint Novak, Will Holder & a bunch of other coaster crew members, and it was an absolute BLAST.

The trip from saturday morning at the breakfast buffet until lunch at chet and matts the next day it was non-stop fun.

Some of the highlights for me were:

- Hour and a half of flowrider ERT (I wasn't that great, but still very fun)

- My come from behind victory in the mini-golf tourney

- The waterslides were a lot more thrilling then they looked. I haven't been on a body bowl slide since about 1996 so that was fun.

- Not one but TWO lunches at Chet & Matts (where they have my Hot Wing & Cheddar Cheese Pizza)

- My favorite overall memory might have been just hanging out in the indoor/outdoor swim up bar hot tub with my GIANT margarita and just talking and swapping stories with the crew.

Definetely a fun time, and am looking foreward to doing it again in 2009.

No comments: