Wednesday, May 28, 2008

RIP Car

As some of you may know my Beloved Minvan (a 1996 Green Plymouth Voyager) died on me last week. You may have heard me talking about on this weeks episode of In The Loop. Now I know its just a car, but its the only one I have ever owned. I handed the title over today and when I was laying in bed last night thinking about all the good times I had in that van including:

- Rides Out To Lunch Back In High School
- Cruising Around Campus With My Buddies At Purdue
- 2 Different College Spring Break Roadtrips To Panama City Beach
- 2 Different Trips 'Over The Border' To Canada
- Numerous Trips Through Six Flags Great Adventure's Wild Safari
- Driving Through Some Terrible Ghettos In Cleveland & Detroit

Of course there was about a million trips to amusement parks in it too, which includes but isn't limited too: SFGAdv, SFGAm, SFWoA, SFKK, SFNE, IB, HW, KI, MiA, Adventureland, CP, Dollywood, BGE, KD, La Ronde, Hersheypark & Dorney.

It was a good car, tons of memories and I'll miss it.

No comments: