Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Trip Alert: Wisconsin Dells

This weekend I am taking my first trip ever to Wisconsin Dells, actually now that I think about it I have never been to the state of Wisconsin. I am going to be at the Coaster Enthusiast Event at Mt.Olympus on Saturday, definetely looking forward to Hades & the giant wave pool. Not sure what I am going to do the rest of the time I'm there, but from the looks of all the attractions in town I know I won't be bored.

If anyone is gonna be up there this weekend, leave a message in the comments section.

2 comments:

Tim Kretschmann said...

How did you like Hades?

The Legend said...

I really liked Hades. Actually all the wooden coasters in the dells were better then I'd expected them to be. Cyclops has some of the craziest airtime I have ever experianced.

The dells was an interesting place to visit, pretty unique.