Friday, April 10, 2009

MK 4/9/2009 "Quick Evening Trip" Edition

So last night after a long (and successful) day of unpacking here at the apartment, I needed to get out and was craving some ice cream, so I hopped in the car and headed over to Magic Kingdom for two hours of relaxing.

Some Notes:

- I took the ferryboat over for the first time in years. I prefer the monorail, though they did play Hi Ho and Country Bears on the ride over the loud speakers which I give a thumbs up.
- I despise the fish smell from Columbia Harbor House.
- Playful spooks interrupted my tour again, I haven't gotten a 'clean' ride on Haunted Mansion yet since moving down here.
- I watched Wishes from over by the Adventureland bridge, not a great view.
- Philharmagic might be the most plesent attraction in all of Walt Disney World.

Some Pics:


I got to the park during the 9 o'clock Spectromagic and the park was so packed (easter week) they were actually sending guest backstage (behind main street) instead of up main street like usual. As a disney geek I loved this of course.


I thought this shirt was a little different, would look good on my dad.


This is the first time I remember seeing these, Disney branded Lego rip offs. A cool idea and since I like any attraction specific merchandise, I'm all for it, probably won't be purchasing it though.


They are really working hard to finish up the Stitch Stage Show, there were people working on this thing at 11:15 PM.

Ride Count

Haunted Mansion
Wishes
Jungle Cruise
Pirates
Philharmagic
TTA

No comments: